Hi guys.....
This is Naveen.....
This blog is about Microsoft and its impact in the my life....
Since my childhood Microsoft has helped me excede in many instance .... One of which is here below
Once in my schooling , my teacher asked us to submit an assignment on “pollution”...
And the one who submits the best assignment usually gets awarded with certificate and prizes during the prayer time in the morning...
All my friend did the paper work but i had an idea !!!
Two days back i saw an english film in which the hero explained his plan to everyone in a different way... And it was something new to me .... I asked my dad what that was, he said that it was just a power point presentation ...and sudenly an idea struc my head,
Why should’nt i submit my assignment as a presentation in power point .....
I spoke about this idea with my mother who herself is a teacher ....
She was very much excited ..... And guided me well and so i completed my work on time ....next day i had to submit my assingnment to my teacher.....I had butterflies in my stomach all night...
Next day i went early to my school ....informed my teacher about my work.....She was really amazed and did the necessary preparations for it....As soon as i played it everyone saw me like a hero .
I thought my work would be select as the best one but it was not... It was selected as the most innovative assignment in the entire school.
From then i started using Microsoft products eficiently . Word, Excel, Powerpoint are very much helpful to many and also for me.
Some others like _Onedrive in the Internet that acts as an external hard disk which is handy at times , search engines like MSN, Bing etc are so helpful. Windows live Messanger acts as a social network, lot more to tell.
Operating systems by Microsoft is the best OS and is the most used OS in the globe because of its good interface with the users. Among others Windows XP stands majestic.....It supports the user anytime and helps him solve problems and recover the system.
I’m very much thankful to Microsoft for giving me this opportunity. I’ll continue this and create more usefull apps for Windows 8.1 .
No comments:
Post a Comment